Purchasing ENOSERV Software
Consider these factors when purchasing ENOSERV RTS or ENOSERV PowerBase
Contact sales by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 918.622.4530 for purchase assistance and inquires.
- Do you need USB dongles per test set or per technician?
- There is a lesser-cost simulate-only type key. Does this interest you?
- How many relays are in your system?
- Do you want to add CT/PT/Transformer/Circuit Breaker equipment to the database? If so, how many of these pieces of equipment do you have in your system?
- Do you have other types of equipment that you want to add to the database? If so, how many?
- Do you want the ability to generate powerful reports and have them appear on a dashboard?
- Do you want the ability to auto-synchronize RTS & PowerBase?
- Do you want the ability to manage work orders?
- Do you want Email notifications among users?
- Do you have SEL relays?
- Do you use CAPE?
- Do you want the ability to use PowerBase with Doble ProTesT?
- Do you have Adwel CT test equipment?
- How many users would need simultaneous access to the database?
- Does your company use Active Directory network services?
- Does your company have multiple business units that would need to share PowerBase?
ENOSERV RTS Dynamic Testing
- Do you want a copy of Vector per test set or per technician?
- Note: If you have purchased a test set driver upgrade for an RTS key, you do not have to re-purchase the same driver for Vector?